Our Mission is to Glorify God by Proclaiming Jesus, Being Disciples and Making Disciples.
David Salley, Senior Pastor
Morris Baker, Associate/Youth Pastor
Terry Bennett, Deacons,Chairman/Music Minister
Tim Peters, Deacons,Assist. Chairman/Sunday School Director
Doris Johnson, Church Ministry Assistant
05/28/2020 - Our Wednesday Night Services will begin back on June 17th up at our main campus. Stay tune for more details as they become available.
05/25/2020 - Due to the urgent roof repairs needed to our Sanctuary, we are having Sunday Morning Services at LampLight Theatre located at 140 Broad Street Kingsport, TN. There will be limited seating available so we are requesting that you register each individual that is planning to attend. If you are not able to register online, please call the church office for assistance at (423) 246-6086.
· Prior to arriving, please be alert for any symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, GI upset, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and/or new loss of taste or smell. If you are experiencing any sign of illness please stay home and enjoy our livestream services.
· Individuals with underlying immunocompromising illnesses, chronic diseases such as: heart disease, diabetes, or lung issues, and those 65 years or older may suffer more serious complications from COVID-19 and should take caution as we join together as a congregation. Livestream will still be available for those choosing to worship from home.
· At the recommendation of our local health department, we will not be having congregational singing. While we all enjoy worshiping through music, we understand that singing poses a greater risk of droplet transmission (how many illnesses are spread, especially COVID-19).
· When entering and exiting the facility, please refrain from congregating. We will be respecting social-distancing recommendations from the CDC by keeping a distance of greater than 6 feet between individuals. Family groups will be seated together for services as they have remained together at home. Ushers will seat groups with social distancing measures, so please be mindful and sit in the seats they offer you/your family group.
· At the conclusion of the service, ushers will dismiss row by row to prevent crowding in common areas. Please refrain from congregating after the service and respect the recommended 6 feet distance from others while leaving the facility.
Sunday, May 31GBC AM 5-31-20
Romans 8:14 • John 14:16–18 • John 14:26 …
Sunday, May 24GBC AM 5-24-20
John 15:1–11 • Ephesians 1:13 • Matthew 5:18