Guidelines for Coming Back to Church
1. If you don’t feel well, have any underlying health conditions, or simply don’t feel safe coming please stay home at this time.
2. We will still Livestream the service so you can watch live from home or watch later by visiting our web page at www.gravellybaptistchurch.org .
3. We will have one service at 10:30 AM but if demand is high enough, we will add a second service the following week.
4. All who attend the service will be required to wear a face covering while entering the building. Masks may be removed while you are in your seat and the service begins but must be worn as exiting after the service.
5. The upstairs and upstairs entrances along with the elevator will be closed so please park, enter and exit downstairs at the sanctuary only.
6. Your temperature will be taken as you enter and anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will be asked to not enter.
7. Children’s church and nursery will not be provided so plan on keeping your children with you the entire service.
8. Water fountains will not be available so bring your own if needed.
9. We will keep two empty seats between family groups, and we have the rows double spaced to allow for social distancing.
10. Everyone must pre-register to attend the service. Space is limited to 110 people at this time. Please register by calling the church office @ (423) 246-6086, Monday thru Wednesday from 9AM to 1PM.
11. No congregational singing at this time but we will have a praise team and special music.
12. No offering plates will be passed but an offering box will be available for drop-in.
13. We will exit by rows after the service.
14. We will be deep cleaning the sanctuary prior to our initial service and all surfaces will be sanitized prior to the service each week.
15. Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in multiple locations for your use.